Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Baked Lemon Pasta


This recipe was inspired by Pioneer Woman. In our family we love lemon and this was not a disappointment.

1 pound of thing spaghetti
4 tbsp butter
2 tbsp Olive Oil
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 whole Lemon, juiced and zested
2 cups sour cream
Grated Parmesan Cheese

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook spaghetti until al dente. In a skillet, melt butter with olive oil over low heat. When butter is melted, add garlic. Squeeze lemon juice into the pan. Turn off heat. Add sour cream and stir mixture together. Add lemon zest. Pour mixture over drained spaghetti and stir together, then pour spaghetti into and oven safe dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, covered for 15 minutes. Then remove foil and bake for 10 more minutes.
I served it with some chicken. I just breaded it with bread crumbs. I did put a little bit of lemon zest in my bread crumbs. I fried my chicken in butter/olive oil and some minced garlic to give it a little more flavor. It was very yummy.



No comments: