- 2 cup(s) cooked skinless chicken, shredded
- 1 can(s) (1-ounce) mandarin oranges , drained (I used 3 fresh cuties, cut into pieces)
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup(s) roasted cashews (any nut would work, I used chopped almonds)
- 1 bunch(es) scallions, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime (about 2 Tbls of lime juice)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- lettuce leaves
- tortillas Mix everything except the lettuce and tortillas together. Lay the leaves on the tortillas and spread the salad on top, roll it up and enjoy!
Thursday, March 15, 2012
It was summer here today with a high in the upper 80's. We needed something light and cool for dinner and I found this from the website www.delish.com I had to make a few changes, they are noted below. This was very good and 'refreshing'.