Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Monster Cookies


I am a day late posting but we will just pretend it is still Monday, that will give us more time until Christmas. Anyway, these have to be my favorite drop cookies. I actually try not to make these very often because I eat so many and I can't seem to control myself. It is a big batch and I do make half most of the time. Enjoy!

1 cup butter
6 eggs
2 cups white sugar
2 cups brown sugar
1 t. vanilla
1 t. corn syrup
2 cups peanut butter
4 t. baking soda
9 cups oatmeal
2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
2 cups M&M's

Cream the butter and sugar and add eggs, vanilla, peanut butter and corn syrup. Mix well and then add the oatmeal and mix very well. Add your chocolate chips and m&m's and mix gently so the m&m's won't break apart. Drop onto cookies sheets and bake at 350 for 12 minutes.

No comments: