Sunday, May 16, 2010

PB Oatmeal Chippers

I am not quite sure where I got this recipe. I was looking in my recipe box for a different recipe and I found this recipe scribbled on a scrap of paper. (there wasn’t even a name, I made it up…) On a whim I decided to make them and I wasn’t disappointed to say the least!! From the name it’s pretty obvious that these cookies are packed with delicious ingredients, boy are they yummy!
DSC_0833

PB Oatmeal Chippers

1 c. butter, softened
1 c. sugar
2/3 c. brown sugar
1 c. peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
2 c. flour
2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. oatmeal (I used quick, but I don’t think it matters)
1 c. chocolate chips

Cream butter, sugars. Add eggs, vanilla and peanut butter. Combine flour, soda and salt then add to creamed mixture. Add oatmeal, and finish off with the chocolate chips.

Bake at 350 degrees for 9-12 minutes, or until the edges are just slightly brown. (They will look not quite done) Let the cookies sit on the cookie sheet for a few minutes, until set.

No comments: